PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Wismec calls the new Reuleaux DNA200 the "Highlight" of their line, and for good reasons! The unique exterior design, powerful 200 Watt output capability, and advanced Temperature Control technology powered by the authentic DNA200 chipset makes it a real standout!
Reuleaux DNA200 Features:
- Authenitc DNA200 Chipset
- Variable wattage from 1 to 200 watts
- Temperature control range from 200 to 600 degrees Farenheit
- Uses 3 18650 cells (high drain batteries such as our Efest and LG batteries are recommended)
- Magnetic battery cover
- 510 threaded stainless steel spring connector for durability
- Selectable temperature controlled and wattage controlled modes
- OLED display screen
- Upgradeable firmware
- Batteries can be charged in the unti via supplied USB cable
- Allows saving and selection of up to 8 customizable "profiles"
- Reverse polarity physical protection system to prevent incorrect battery installation
- Multiple ventilation holes
- 1 Reuleaux DNA200 Body
- 1 Magnetic Back Cover
- 1 USB Cable
**BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED**
For safety and best performance, use only high output capacity batteries (such as our 35A rated Efest batteries). Do not use any battery with a damaged outer wrapping or any other indication of defect or damage such as swelling or leakage.
The Temperature Controlled modes are ONLY for use with Ni200 or other coil alloys specifically designed for temperature controlled operation. Use the wattage controlled mode when using Nickel Chromium, Kanthal, or other alloys that are not intended for and do not have the characteristics necessary for temperature controlled operation.